Sunday, August 24, 2008

post post...

Hey people, so late blog today... Cause bro exams coming so I cannot disturb him(He's a game addict... Even i never play he still plays and never study... -_-"')... Didn't want to get scolded so i waited for him to sleep before i started moving my fingers here now in front of my laptop(which is his now.... Reason i don't want to say..). Please Bro... Work hard for your exams... don't regret in the future and put excuses in front of you...

Anyway, just want to blog before I go OBS.. If I just go without posting today, I think I might have forgotten what I want to remember about today and whatever I've reflected on...

Today, I went to church as usual... But there was this article that was given out to us after the mass. In the article, there was a comic that tells us about the spreading of the catholic faith...:

In it were a two men fighting with each other over who was right and who was wrong fiercely... Then came a little girl, who was a catholic, and was shocked by the incident. She screamed and told the men to stop fighting. She told them "Why can't your just stop thinking about blaming each other problems and instead forgive each other's problems and learn from your own wrongdoings? Besides, both of you are in the wrong and you should be ashamed of yourselves." The two men reflected on themselves and realised the girl was talking sense... so they shook hands apologetically and learnt from their own mistakes...

When I read finish, I was wondering... " Why must there always be someone out there to point out your mistakes and what you are wrong or right?"Then I suddenly came with an answer... " No wonder why there is god..." God is there to lead everyone in the right path, but we are the ones who choose which path to take and whatever decision we make is our own consequences...

Later I was reading the newspaper(not today's but quite recent), and there was an article saying about someone who was caught for doing something illegal(forget what it was cause i was just browsing)... But then he said something about if he was given another chance he would be a better person... This might be common alot of times for those who make a great mistake in your life.. But why?.. Why must you create the big regret first then you begged for the chance to do it once again and be better? Why can't you just work for the best first then just go for it with your best efforts and be satisfied with what you have done? This I feel is because everyone has this "greed"... This "greed" of having the best things of your life first before you go for the final examinations or difficulties... Nothing is gain without working hard... Only those who have the determination and mindset to score in their lives would they achieve it and never regret... I believe Usain Bolt didn't dance and disco like mad before he ran like mad, or Michael Phelps sat on his own couch and watch television while eating potato chips before he starts his training for the Olympics...

Suddenly I was wondering... Why the hell am I thinking like that after seeing some simple articles?... Then I went to read the horoscopes today... and "Libra" says " You will see things in 2 sides... But when you make your choice, you will feel relaxed and more knowledged"... I don't believe in horoscopes.. But I read them just for fun... This 1 is no exception.. But rather quite weird though...

Oh yeah... Before I go to sleep... I want to say Happy Birthday to my bro, Nicholas. Hey grow fatter abit right after those cakes right??? Haha... Jkjk.. See if i can get a belated present for you bahs... How about some "slimfit" products?? Xp..

And to my percussionists... I am sorry I shouted at your ytd... Kind of blow your i guess... But seriously i cannot hold it and I just want to let go my anger so I just shout... But however I still kinda angry with your lahs cause your seriously don't know what is "limits"... Hope your will learn from whatever I told your and please don't make this happen again... I won't see your till next saturday so please behave yourself while I'm gone k??

Besides that, I want to say a thank you to those who helped me through this year till now... Mostly to Eugene Goh, Nicholas, Wei Ping and Melvyn... Without your I think I would have really hated more this year than what I "previously previously posted"... Thanks for putting more light into my life and making this year still a unforgettable year....

It's 11.56 pm now... I have to post this before nick gets angry... Haha... Jkjk..
See ya..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag Board

£Ïñ©Ö|n

I am...



Born on 29th September 1993
male/female
single/attached
A Shuqun Primary School Yuhua Secondary School Student

About Me


Name:(on top)
Class:2E4/3E5
CCA:YHCB(Percussion)/Bassist(P.D.A)
Interests: books, IT stuff, guitars, drums, GAMES!
Sports: BADMINTON, soccer, basketball, table-tennis

I want...


New or better computer
Laptop
Electric guitar
New Phone
IPod.
Better grades for all year round
Get into pure science class
Better in my drum strokes
More people to join Percussion Section in Concert band
Perform more places with P.D.A

Know me more...


Email:ghost_98_78@hotmail.com
PLEASE do not add me in Friendster... I'm not using it anymore... Personal reason.. Haha
If not.. you all can play online games with me.. But I play a variety...

My Life Journal

Bloggers


Ai Poh
Amanda(Sec 1)
Augustine
Bennie
Brandon
Brian(OBS)
Caijing
Davina
Eugene Pung
Fong May
Guoyin
Hiang Teck
Jia Mei
Jelyn(OBS)
Jerlyn
Jocelyn
Junde
Kiwi(Keng Hwee)
Klinton
Li Hui
Likuang
Mariyya
Melvyn
Mevis
Minnie
Musarrat
Nafizah
Pei Ling
Rabiatul
Shannon
Sheryl
Shiyun
Xin Hui
Xin Yi
Yu Ting

Links


Blogger
BlogSkins