Monday, September 29, 2008

*Happy Birthday*


LET ME LIGHT UP THE SKY!
15 years, 0 months, and no days old

Finally... Birthday has reached!! Thanks all who have wished me happy birthday... I really appreciated that =)...

Hmm... Acturally didn't planned on blogging today... But some person wanted me to update so I shall update then...
Oh yeah... Before I talked about today... lettme recap my past events....


Band Gig on 20/9/08:



Great man... Well done guys... Thanks for all those who came and supported us... Really liked that =)... Thanks Nicholas and Eugene for the camera shootings...


I have some videos but I think I will upload it some other day... Hope you guys will get it


F1 Racing on 27/9/08:


Mum had some tickets from her office... So just went down to Raffles Place on that day to just have some thrill of the F1 cars.... Bro said " Wow... It feels like watching a Cartoon Show!"... Had an extra ticket so invited Nicholas to join us to take some photos...

Some photos I shot:

My Ticket


The Car that went the wrong way..





Finally Today 29/09/08:


Chinese Paper... Worst Paper of The Year Award goes to it man.... Really damn stress on chinese... Took a gamble on chapter 24 that it would come out in the exam... In the end really did come out! Haha =)... Lucky me... Nicholas was down there laughing the moment I told him... Haha... Compo didn't really had luck but I was kinda fine with it... Longest Chinese compo I've written so far in my life... 2 pages -_-"'.... At least it was an improvement right??

Few People want to thank for today:
Nicholas for the very entertaining surprise

Amanda for the present... Appreciated it... But I am not a Chocolate lover btw... Nvm its still nice

Johnson and Cedric for being my victims after my surprise

Eugene for being the one who acted the surprise attack

and lastly Fong May for being the first person to wish me happy birthday...



Had a Great dinner with my Family... ate about $50 up... Along with a $20 cake... Really Thank my family for that... I love you guys... especially both my "entertaining" Brothers....


And thank all the last minute wishes... you guys made me spill soup while eating my dinner.... Oh well nvm... Thanks anyway =)
Anyway Replies to Tag:


butterfly: Lol okay... So should I call you a butterfly in class?? xD


Aipoh: yah... I'm not as lazy as you... LOL... jking.... ermm... it's unique okay.... don't underestimate bouncy hair


Ron: haha... Yupp blogging again... Just felt like it... Get it?


Lihui: Yeah Finally started blogging again.... See lah must thank me for doing it... Lol... I don't know why I said that...


Miss Straaten: Yupp Okays... Always believing in that... Hope someday that time will come and I will rejoice and say: "Lord you are way too beautiful today"...


Alex: Sorry... I will link you soon... Another day kk?? Today already 12.30 I want to sleep ler...


pervyandrew: Haha thanks... I can play drums, guitar, bass guitar, recorder?? LOL... and Mallets... Btw must you everytime put pervy in front of your name?? Irks me... haha =D


Lihui, Nicholas, Yuting, Teckii: Thanks Thanks Thanks... And THANKS!!! =)


Dear god, I wanna thank you for blessing me with such great friends in my life... Although they may have suan me... Hurt my feelings... At the same time they have made me see the world a better place to live in... At the same time, they go through with me in thick and thin... I really thank you soo much... In addition, I want to thank you for opening my eyes a little wider today... I have seen the great importance of balancing between the time with friends and school and family... It's really easier said than done but it is a great opportunity for me to improve myself by being able to maintain my balance.... Last but not least... This isn't necessarily.. but I hope that my birthday wish comes true... Which is that everyone whom have been a part of my life will always have the best luck from you and that you may bless everyone in their journey to become what they aim to be, and guide them no matter what difficulties they have... Amen

It's 12.56 and I think I am retiring now... Goodnight people =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag Board

£Ïñ©Ö|n

I am...



Born on 29th September 1993
male/female
single/attached
A Shuqun Primary School Yuhua Secondary School Student

About Me


Name:(on top)
Class:2E4/3E5
CCA:YHCB(Percussion)/Bassist(P.D.A)
Interests: books, IT stuff, guitars, drums, GAMES!
Sports: BADMINTON, soccer, basketball, table-tennis

I want...


New or better computer
Laptop
Electric guitar
New Phone
IPod.
Better grades for all year round
Get into pure science class
Better in my drum strokes
More people to join Percussion Section in Concert band
Perform more places with P.D.A

Know me more...


Email:ghost_98_78@hotmail.com
PLEASE do not add me in Friendster... I'm not using it anymore... Personal reason.. Haha
If not.. you all can play online games with me.. But I play a variety...

My Life Journal

Bloggers


Ai Poh
Amanda(Sec 1)
Augustine
Bennie
Brandon
Brian(OBS)
Caijing
Davina
Eugene Pung
Fong May
Guoyin
Hiang Teck
Jia Mei
Jelyn(OBS)
Jerlyn
Jocelyn
Junde
Kiwi(Keng Hwee)
Klinton
Li Hui
Likuang
Mariyya
Melvyn
Mevis
Minnie
Musarrat
Nafizah
Pei Ling
Rabiatul
Shannon
Sheryl
Shiyun
Xin Hui
Xin Yi
Yu Ting

Links


Blogger
BlogSkins