Thursday, September 11, 2008

Holidays.... 1st week of 4th term

Hi guys, sorry I didn't post so often... Very Cramp up from the bustling life of Lincoln... Haiz wish I can just give up everything and lie on the ground and just think of the moon and the stars how their lives would be like if they were humans...


Firstly I will want to recount my whole life from the very start of the holidays(people have been complaining my blog is very long... but it is long because the length of the things I did was long):


MONDAY


Nothing much... MY ONLY REST DAY!... Later at 5pm met Eugene Goh then go Mayfair to celebrate teachers' day....


Was a very good party... but I didn't eat any of the food cause I was busy playing basketball with other people... I enjoyed it more than the last party(cause I went there super late due to my church)...

Class 3E5(not complete though)

TUESDAY

Went back school for remedial... As I went for OBS, I had to do my test that i ''owe'' to Mrs Ko... So went there early in the morning... left at 12pm for lunch at KFC and went to Java training with Mr Faizal... Quite a normal school day even if it is a "holiday''..

WEDNESDAY

Woke up early yet again to go for some Maths Indain global international school competition... The paper was so damn easy, but easy paper means everyone will score in the paper and every mark will be very precious... in the end really never get into the finals. Then the finals the school people really.... "good" except for Raffles Institution.. they are "freaks".... so Smart.... Learn nothing much there though... Just one thing: "See Raffles in a subject competition, your chances of winning is going to be 1% or lower....".... (Same time I realise why people laugh alot at Indians in the way they speak... They really do shake their heads alot).. Later emo at home.... end of story...

THURSDAY

Went to school again for training on Java... Damn tiring man... I will never take programming again if I can... But fun if I know how to solve it. Finally we have manage to finish 1 program among the 20+ programs we have to practice.... -_-.... Later went out with Eugene and Fong May to meet OBS friends( I don't know most of them cept the Yuhua gang)... Got to make more friends and it was "kinda fun" for me... Later I had to go and practice bass at jammin' studio... Can play Hysteria!! But can't play properly cause finger damn pain like crazy... It's difficult okay.

FRIDAY

Just one word describe this day: BAND

SATURDAY

(Look at Friday)

SUNDAY

Went to church... was too tired so I didn't know what they were talking about... Later after that had like a talk with my dad for like... 2-3hrs? So long talk about band.... What I plan to do... Then later I did my homework and prepared for school...

MONDAY

Back in school... Wasn't use to Mr Ooi's question already, Mrs Ko's nagging, Mr Tan's demands, and Miss Cheong's "CHIONGNESS".... Waa how horrible it is to adapt to it again... But I have no choice... I must make the change because I know they won't make the change... Bio was a torture... later Java... more torture...

TUESDAY

Today less torture... very happy... But so many Maths lesson and nagging.... Lols I find Mrs Ko very funny ever since I came back... Maybe I am not used to her nagging yet... Anyway later after school went Nicholas' House do School Magazine thing... then went home change and straight to Jurong East for English Tuition.... Learn very "Bombastic" words.... But it was okay...

WEDNESDAY

Today Miss Straaten didn't come.... In the end the same thing happens... Mrs Ko turns up with a smile on her face... awww... Our only day no maths becomes MAths again.... Maths Maths Maths.... Although I love maths, She is making me sick of it by her nagging.... argh can't take it... Went home complain to my dad cause he say I not planning my time.... Then he say "This is your own beliefs, do not blame others for the problems.... You must on your own change your thinking".... Waa damn headache... If it's my believes, why almost the whole class is thinking Mrs Ko is very pushy?... Haiz... Went Band too btw...

TODAY

English and P.E teacher never come... The Mrs Ko came hungering for these free lessons.... scolded us for "stolen" batteries and blame my whole class for that 4 batteries.... she say... "1 battery cost $1... 1 pack cost about $10 and I have to go to the shop and pay for it cause the class fund doesn't have"... Everyone kanna stun... Then later I say very loud sacarstically "Mrs Ko, don't need to worry about buying... You give me the $10 I go buy 1 pack of batteries for you"... Whole class started laughing(now understand why i find her funny?)... Told Relief teacher not to let mrs ko take the lesson... She wasn't able to come up also so in the end have 4 free periods =).... Java Training again.... later went jammin'... never really played properly cause very tired... Now blogging....

oh yeah... Hema say Yuting post on her blog her name very large... What I call large is this large.

KK.. gotta go... need to catch up with studies... the next time I'll blog will probably be after the exams or during my birthday...

Before I go, Reply to tags:

JERLYN: Haha yeah I am back... Miss me lots right? haha... Ehh why never prepare N levels? Still got time read my blog ar?

guoyin: haha okay i hit back when i have the time k? And you too have the best lucks from me for your exams

Jerlyn: Yeah someone has a similar name to you.... K I'll link you up... link me too k?

ms straaten: yeah i feel good haha... thx =)

sheryl: don't worry, everyone will always feel weird at some time... I think you paid attention to me at the point of time when i was weird so... yeah... So please next time don't call people weird k?

Brian: Hi =)... Link me up will ya? K I will try to tame her.... haha.. link you up

*****: I hope you are minnie... are you?

butterfly: I thought your name is spelt minnie? Or you want to be called butterfly?? Who ask you give outdated link... I also don't know your link...

Finally my prayers(I started this not because friends doing it.... It's cause my teacher says is good for me and I find it true so I started doing it):

Dear god, I know my life will always have ups and downs. When there's sadness, I feel like I am wasting my time being sorrowful... When I am happy, I feel like I am using too much time making myself contended... If you are putting me to the test please be fair I hope, because I, myself, am driving myself too crazy and I don't think I am the Lincoln or Solomon you created... Please, make my life a better life after all is gone... Amen.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tag Board

£Ïñ©Ö|n

I am...



Born on 29th September 1993
male/female
single/attached
A Shuqun Primary School Yuhua Secondary School Student

About Me


Name:(on top)
Class:2E4/3E5
CCA:YHCB(Percussion)/Bassist(P.D.A)
Interests: books, IT stuff, guitars, drums, GAMES!
Sports: BADMINTON, soccer, basketball, table-tennis

I want...


New or better computer
Laptop
Electric guitar
New Phone
IPod.
Better grades for all year round
Get into pure science class
Better in my drum strokes
More people to join Percussion Section in Concert band
Perform more places with P.D.A

Know me more...


Email:ghost_98_78@hotmail.com
PLEASE do not add me in Friendster... I'm not using it anymore... Personal reason.. Haha
If not.. you all can play online games with me.. But I play a variety...

My Life Journal

Bloggers


Ai Poh
Amanda(Sec 1)
Augustine
Bennie
Brandon
Brian(OBS)
Caijing
Davina
Eugene Pung
Fong May
Guoyin
Hiang Teck
Jia Mei
Jelyn(OBS)
Jerlyn
Jocelyn
Junde
Kiwi(Keng Hwee)
Klinton
Li Hui
Likuang
Mariyya
Melvyn
Mevis
Minnie
Musarrat
Nafizah
Pei Ling
Rabiatul
Shannon
Sheryl
Shiyun
Xin Hui
Xin Yi
Yu Ting

Links


Blogger
BlogSkins